«Dharmagames» builds apps as an Ad Supported. Our apps are provided by at no cost and is intended for use as is:
The app uses advertising (and in app payments) to make revenue. The app uses third party
libraries for advertising which may collect and share personal information with third parties.
Links to privacy policies of third party service providers used in the app
Google Play Services: google.com/policies/privacy
2. Sharing Your Information
The developer will share personal information with third parties only in the ways that are described in this privacy statement.
Your personal information may be disclosed:
* As required by law, such as to comply with a subpoena, or similar legal process.
* To any other third party with your prior consent to do so.
3. What information are collected and why
AdMob, is Google’s mobile app advertising platform designed specifically for app developers. In order to understand Google’s use of Data, consult Google’s partner policy.
* Online identifiers, including cookie identifiers
* IP addresses
* Device identifiers
* Client identifiers
* unique device identifiers for advertising (Google Advertiser ID or IDFA, for example)
* Usage Data.
Google anonymizes the log data by removing part of the IP address (after 9 months) and cookie information (after 18 months)
* Opt out: google.com/settings/ads
* Service Information: privacy.google.com/businesses/adsservices
* Partner policy: policies.google.com/technologies/partner-sites
* Ad technology providers: support.google.com/admob/answer/9012903
3.2 Google Play Services
Google Play Services offers APIs and security services to the Android developer ecosystem.
Google acts as a data controller for any personal data processed in Google Play Services, and offers user notices and consents about the use of personal data in the service’s user interface in Android.
* Device information
* Log information
* Location information
* Unique application numbers
* Local storage
* Cookies and similar technologies
Google use the collected information to provide, maintain, protect and improve Google’s services, to develop new ones, and to protect Google and the users. Google also use this information to offer you tailored content – like giving you more relevant search results and ads.
* Google Terms of Service: policies.google.com/terms
I am striving to use commercially acceptable means of protecting your Personal Information. But remember that no method of transmission over the internet, or method of electronic storage is 100% secure and reliable, and I cannot guarantee its absolute security.
5. Links to Other Sites
This Service may contain links to other sites. If you click on a third-party link, you will be directed to that site. Note that these external sites are not operated by me.
I have no control over and assume no responsibility for the content, privacy policies, or practices of any third-party sites or services.
6. Children’s Privacy
These Services do not address anyone under the age of 16. I do not knowingly collect personally identifiable information from children under 16.
In the case I discover that a child under 16 has provided me with personal information, I immediately delete those informations.
If you are a parent or guardian and you are aware that your child has provided personal information, please contact me so that I will be able to do necessary actions.
The only official channel for distribution of this app are:
* Google Play Store: play.google.com/
* Apple App Store: itunes.apple.com
* Amazon App store: amazon.com/mobile-apps
Any other mode of distribution is not official and thus, is not maintained by the developer.
This policy may be updated from time to time.